Beyers Energy Oil – 400ml
- 15 ml / 1 kg feed.
- During racing and moulting season: 1 or 2 days per week (racing : preferably 1 or 2 days before basketing).
- During breading season: 3 x per week from 14 days before mating until the eggs have been laid.
Beyers Amin-Vita 400mlCOMPLEX OF ALL ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS AND VITAMINS Beyers Amin-Vita contains all essential amino acids (arginine, phenylalaline, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, threonine, tryptophan and valine), as well as a broad range of vitamins (A-D3-E-B1-B2-B3-B5-B6-B12-C-K3-choline and biotin). Amin-Vita will help to keep your pigeons in optimal condition. It is an excellent food supplement during the moulting season, when your pigeons will have an increased need for amino acids and, in particular, sulphur containing amino acids, as they are busy growing their new plumage at this time.
- The electrolytes stimulate the pigeon’s recovery after the race.
- By eliminating waste products from the body and replenishing consumed salts (potassium chloride, sodium chloride) and minerals (calcium, magnesium), this will help your pigeons to recuperate faster.
- Rich in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3 and B6) and the essential amino acid methionine.
- Contains simple sugars (dextrose, sorbitol) for an energy boost.
- Slow sugars (maltodextrin) and fast sugars (dextrose) the day before basketing will result in an energy boost.
- The vitamins (A-D3-B1-B2-B3-B6-B12-C-E-K3 and folic acid) will stimulate the pigeons’ level of fitness.
Beyers Deli Multimix - 5kgMINERAL MIXTURE CONSISTING OF STOMACH GRIT, SEASHELL GRIT, OYSTER SHELL GRIT, SEAWEED LIME, REDSTONE, SILEX AND HERBS
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, and oligo elements.
- To maintain the pigeons in good condition during the breeding season and to guarantee a perfect rearing of the youngsters.
- Supplementing with herbs (fenugreek, oregano root, thyme, dandelion, sage, nettle and aloe vera) supports the vitality and condition of pigeons.
- Throughout the entire year: provide daily a small fresh quantity (5 gr per pigeon).
- Calcium 14.50 %
- Phosphorus 0.27 %
- Sodium 0.04 %
- Lysine 0.17 %
- Methionine 0.07 %