Beyers Amin-Vita 400ml
- 30 ml / 2 l of drinking water or 1 kg feed.
- During racing season: 2 x per week.
- During moulting season: 1 x per week.
Beyers Olympia 48 - Breeding and Youngsters (without Maize)
25 kgBeyers Olympia 48 is a high-quality mixture for breeding pigeons and for youngsters without maize, but with the addition of red sorgho and dari, which contain a higher content of proteins compared to maize. The presence of a variety of 38.5% legumes (dun peas, small green peas, vetches, small yellow peas and winter peas) ensures the right balance of proteins that your pigeons need during the breeding period. Olympia 48 is ideal for the breeding season and for the rearing of youngsters.
Beyers Urtica-Chlorella Mineral Mix - 5kgMINERAL MIXTURE WITH TOP QUALITY GRIT, SHELLS, PEBBLE AND CLAY PRODUCTS, SUPPLEMENTED WITH PLANTS AND OILY SEEDS. THE UNIQUE THING ABOUT URTICA CHLORELLA MINERAL MIX IS THE ADDITION OF NETTLE AND CHLORELLA.
- The nettle (botanical name = Urtica dioica) is well known for its blood purifying and anti-allergic properties. It stimulates the separation of acids and waste products from the muscles. Plus the nettle is also rich in calcium and iron.
- The freshwater algae Chlorella (botanical name = Chlorella pyrenoidosa) is well known for its high content of chlorophyll. Dried chlorella has a protein content of 60%. These proteins contribute to your pigeons’ muscle development.
- This, combined with the grit and clay products, the small and fat-rich seeds with highly digestible protein content (rape seed black, linseed, safflower seed, sesame seed, mungbeans, ….) have resulted in Urtica Chlorella Mineral Mix being a very versatile product, which should form part of your pigeons’ daily care and will help you to keep them in top condition.
Beyers Energy Oil - 400mlCOLD PRESSED OIL MIX MADE FROM LINSEED OIL, COD LIVER OIL, FISH OIL, SOYA OIL, RAPESEED OIL, PEANUT OIL ENRICHED WITH LECITHIN (33%) AND VITAMIN E
- Contains a balanced combination of very high quality oils (vegetable and animal), which are particularly rich in the essential fatty acids linoleic and linolenic acid, tailored to the needs of pigeons.
- Lecithin ensures that fats present in the blood can be converted into energy more quickly and easily.
- Lecithin is rich in choline, helping to prevent a fatty liver.
- Supplier of extra energy for flight and to promote the formation of soft feathers during the moulting season.
- Enriched with vitamin E. A fat soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant and thus protects cells, tissues and organs from free radicals. As an antioxidant, it increases sex drive and therefore improves breeding results.
- Contains important nutrients, vitamins and minerals for a top condition throughout the entire year.
- Exclusively consists of natural ingredients and contains essential minerals, oligo elements and salts to complement the pigeons’ food
Beyers Premium Koopman All-In-One - 20 kg
- Solid all-round base mixture composed of 25 high-quality components. You can feed them all year round, and with minimal addition of other mixtures.
- Unique ingredient Goldcorn (animal proteins and fats from cheese, milk and sheepfat).
- When the pigeons droppings fall on the granules, they dry in no time, which stops the contamination cycle by parasites to dry the droppings and stops maturation of the oocysts of coccidiosis. Moreover the granules absorb the smell of the droppings.