Beyers Enzymix 7/78 MS Sport Diet
Safflower – white dari – red sorghum – buckwheat – pigeon rice – yellow millet – peeled oats – white seed – hemp seed – linseed – paddy rice – white wheat – mung beans
Carbohydrates 49,76% – crude protein 13,23% – crude fat 11,83% – crude fibre 11,15% – crude ash 2,33% – lysine 0,41% – phosphor 0,27% – methionine 0,20% – calcium 0,05%
Beyers Galaxy Sport Energy
20 kgBeyers Galaxy Sports Energy is extremely rich in fat and proteins (without peas), ideal for the last feeding times before the basking of flights of > 400 km. The peeled sunflower seeds in this mixture (10%), very rich in fat, help the pigeon take on sufficient nutrients. The 6 different types of maize meet the requirement of carbohydrates, and 18 different types of seeds and grains meet the increased requirement of fats.
Beyers Olympia 49 - Breeding and Youngsters (with Small Maize)
25 kgBeyers Olympia 49 is a top quality mixture for breeding and youngsters, containing pop corn and merano maize. The addition of extra red sorgho and dari, which contain a higher content of protein than in maize, ensures an ideal protein-carbohydrate balance for youngsters. The presence of a variety of 36% legumes (dun peas, small green peas, vetches, small yellow peas, winter peas) ensure the right balance of proteins that your pigeons need during the breeding period. Ideal for the breeding season and for the rearing of youngsters.
Beyers Energy Oil - 400mlCOLD PRESSED OIL MIX MADE FROM LINSEED OIL, COD LIVER OIL, FISH OIL, SOYA OIL, RAPESEED OIL, PEANUT OIL ENRICHED WITH LECITHIN (33%) AND VITAMIN E
- Contains a balanced combination of very high quality oils (vegetable and animal), which are particularly rich in the essential fatty acids linoleic and linolenic acid, tailored to the needs of pigeons.
- Lecithin ensures that fats present in the blood can be converted into energy more quickly and easily.
- Lecithin is rich in choline, helping to prevent a fatty liver.
- Supplier of extra energy for flight and to promote the formation of soft feathers during the moulting season.
- Enriched with vitamin E. A fat soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant and thus protects cells, tissues and organs from free radicals. As an antioxidant, it increases sex drive and therefore improves breeding results.
Beyers Galaxy Breeding - 20 kgBeyers Galaxy Breeding mix is a versatile mixture with small Cribb maize, maize Bordeaux, small peas, katjang idjoe, toasted soya beans and a wide range of fatty seeds. Galaxy Breeding is a combination of high protein content with high fat content: perfect growth of young pigeons with soft feathers. Also ideal for pigeons played on the natural system.
- Contains Calsporin®, the only registered and therefore proven probiotic for pigeons.
- With added prebiotics: FOS, MOS and beta-glucans.
- With fennel fruit powder, chamomile flower powder and ginger root powder to support the digestion and with sodium butyrate as energy source for the intestinal cells.
- For a healthy intestinal flora, nice manure and extra energy.
- To strengthen the pigeons’ natural resistance and to support the metabolism.
- Contains slow sugars (maltodextrin) and fast sugars (dextrose) to support the pigeons’ fitness.
- Slow sugars (maltodextrin) and fast sugars (dextrose) the day before basketing will result in an energy boost.
- The vitamins (A-D3-B1-B2-B3-B6-B12-C-E-K3 and folic acid) will stimulate the pigeons’ level of fitness.
Beyers Premium Wal Zoontjens Yellow - 25 kg
- Easily digestible base mixture.
- Ideal basis for feeding systems in combination with the more rich in fat BEYERS mixtures.
- Middle and long distance: in combination with PREMIUM SUPER WIDOWHOOD (optionally supplemented with PREMIUM SUPER ENERGY) so that the pigeons are able to bear a greater burden and can also be basketed between the biweekly day-long flights.
- Long distance: a perfect mixture for the rest period between two long distance flights and can be combined with the GALAXY LONG DISTANCE TT in preparation of the flight