Beyers Enzymix 7/43
Small cribbs maize – dari – white wheat – safflower – maple peas – small green peas – small yellow peas – popcorn maize – extra red sorghum – paddy rice – toasted soy – barley – vetches – dun peas – mung beans – pigeon rice – buckwheat
Carbohydrates 56,41% – crude protein 14,87% – crude fibre 6,73% – crude fat 5,69% – crude ash 2,23% – lysine 0,70% – phosphor 0,30% – methionine 0,18% – calcium 0,08%
Beyers Olympia 49 - Breeding and Youngsters (with Small Maize)
25 kgBeyers Olympia 49 is a top quality mixture for breeding and youngsters, containing pop corn and merano maize. The addition of extra red sorgho and dari, which contain a higher content of protein than in maize, ensures an ideal protein-carbohydrate balance for youngsters. The presence of a variety of 36% legumes (dun peas, small green peas, vetches, small yellow peas, winter peas) ensure the right balance of proteins that your pigeons need during the breeding period. Ideal for the breeding season and for the rearing of youngsters.
- Contains Calsporin®, the only registered and therefore proven probiotic for pigeons.
- With added prebiotics: FOS, MOS and beta-glucans.
- With fennel fruit powder, chamomile flower powder and ginger root powder to support the digestion and with sodium butyrate as energy source for the intestinal cells.
- For a healthy intestinal flora, nice manure and extra energy.
- To strengthen the pigeons’ natural resistance and to support the metabolism.
- Contains slow sugars (maltodextrin) and fast sugars (dextrose) to support the pigeons’ fitness.
Beyers Premium Vandenabeele - 20 kgBeyers Vandenabeele is an easily digestible and low-protein racing mixture, rich in carbohydrates and fats. Vandenabeele contains high-value grains (paddy-dari-safflower) and high content of small cribb maize.
Beyers Premium Super Widowhood
20 kgBeyers Super Widowhood is a racing mixture for pigeons, with small cribbs maize and toasted soya as a source of easily digestible proteins. It contains top quality ingredients with optimal nutritional value, which guarantees optimal absorption of the mixture. Used by many top fanciers in the beginning of the week in combination with PREMIUM VANDENABEELE or ORIGINAL 24 – SUPERDIET and supplemented with PREMIUM SUPER ENERGY or PREMIUM BRILLIANT the last feeds before basketing for flights more than 6 hours.
Beyers Energy Oil - 400mlCOLD PRESSED OIL MIX MADE FROM LINSEED OIL, COD LIVER OIL, FISH OIL, SOYA OIL, RAPESEED OIL, PEANUT OIL ENRICHED WITH LECITHIN (33%) AND VITAMIN E
- Contains a balanced combination of very high quality oils (vegetable and animal), which are particularly rich in the essential fatty acids linoleic and linolenic acid, tailored to the needs of pigeons.
- Lecithin ensures that fats present in the blood can be converted into energy more quickly and easily.
- Lecithin is rich in choline, helping to prevent a fatty liver.
- Supplier of extra energy for flight and to promote the formation of soft feathers during the moulting season.
- Enriched with vitamin E. A fat soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant and thus protects cells, tissues and organs from free radicals. As an antioxidant, it increases sex drive and therefore improves breeding results.
Beyers Galaxy Sport Energy
20 kgBeyers Galaxy Sports Energy is extremely rich in fat and proteins (without peas), ideal for the last feeding times before the basking of flights of > 400 km. The peeled sunflower seeds in this mixture (10%), very rich in fat, help the pigeon take on sufficient nutrients. The 6 different types of maize meet the requirement of carbohydrates, and 18 different types of seeds and grains meet the increased requirement of fats.
Enzymix 7/48 MS Recup
20 kgBeyers Enzymix 7/48 MS Recup is low in protein and easy to digest mixture for the racing season. This is an ideal composition for the promotion of the recovery of the pigeon after a flight. Enzymix 7/48 contains peeled barley and oats for optimal absorption by reducing the content of fibres.
Beyers Premium Jelle Jellema Power - 20 kg
- An extreme energy (fat-rich) and protein-rich mixture consisting of 27 different ingredients that in terms of choice and quantity were meticulously selected as the perfect supplement in combination with PREMIUM JELLE JELLEMA for the internationally heavy long-distance race programme and during the breeding and moulting period.
- Helps to keep the acidity in the gullet and in the digestive system in balance and thereby supports the pigeon’s natural resistance.
- Using Herby Zyma means harmful bacteria will immediately be tackled in the gullet