Beyers Electrolytes 500gm
- 5 gr / 2 l of drinking water.
- During racing season: Upon arrival back home and possibly the day after too (especially in case of high temperatures).
Beyers Olympia 48 - Breeding and Youngsters (without Maize)
25 kgBeyers Olympia 48 is a high-quality mixture for breeding pigeons and for youngsters without maize, but with the addition of red sorgho and dari, which contain a higher content of proteins compared to maize. The presence of a variety of 38.5% legumes (dun peas, small green peas, vetches, small yellow peas and winter peas) ensures the right balance of proteins that your pigeons need during the breeding period. Olympia 48 is ideal for the breeding season and for the rearing of youngsters.
Beyers Premium Wal Zoontjens Yellow - 25 kg
- Easily digestible base mixture.
- Ideal basis for feeding systems in combination with the more rich in fat BEYERS mixtures.
- Middle and long distance: in combination with PREMIUM SUPER WIDOWHOOD (optionally supplemented with PREMIUM SUPER ENERGY) so that the pigeons are able to bear a greater burden and can also be basketed between the biweekly day-long flights.
- Long distance: a perfect mixture for the rest period between two long distance flights and can be combined with the GALAXY LONG DISTANCE TT in preparation of the flight
Beyers Amin-Vita 400mlCOMPLEX OF ALL ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS AND VITAMINS Beyers Amin-Vita contains all essential amino acids (arginine, phenylalaline, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, threonine, tryptophan and valine), as well as a broad range of vitamins (A-D3-E-B1-B2-B3-B5-B6-B12-C-K3-choline and biotin). Amin-Vita will help to keep your pigeons in optimal condition. It is an excellent food supplement during the moulting season, when your pigeons will have an increased need for amino acids and, in particular, sulphur containing amino acids, as they are busy growing their new plumage at this time.
- When the pigeons droppings fall on the granules, they dry in no time, which stops the contamination cycle by parasites to dry the droppings and stops maturation of the oocysts of coccidiosis. Moreover the granules absorb the smell of the droppings.