Beyers Detox Mineral Mix – 8 KG
- Racing season: the day of homecoming and the day after.
- Moulting and breeding season: 1 x per week.
- As a 7-day cure: When moulting starts. After moulting, after the breeding period or after medical treatment.
Calcareous seashells, red stone, rapeseed, stomach gravel, linseed, white dari, cardy, canary seed, white millet, red sorghum, yellow millet, maize, maize gluten, limestone, peeled oats, mung beans, milk thistle, chia seeds, brown perilla, salt, radish seed, onion seed, sesame seed, clover seed, charcoal, wheat, wheat gluten feed, curcuma, rapeseed oil, sugar, carbon clay, yeast, garlic, dandelion root, coriander leaf, oregano, coneflower herb, calcium propionate, dicalcium phosphate.
- Calcium 7.28 %
- Phosphorus 0.16 %
- Sodium 1.03 %
- Lysine 0.18 %
- Methionine 0.11 %
Beyers Premium Jelle Jellema Power - 20 kg
- An extreme energy (fat-rich) and protein-rich mixture consisting of 27 different ingredients that in terms of choice and quantity were meticulously selected as the perfect supplement in combination with PREMIUM JELLE JELLEMA for the internationally heavy long-distance race programme and during the breeding and moulting period.
- Contains important nutrients, vitamins and minerals for a top condition throughout the entire year.
- Exclusively consists of natural ingredients and contains essential minerals, oligo elements and salts to complement the pigeons’ food
- Contains Calsporin®, the only registered and therefore proven probiotic for pigeons.
- With added prebiotics: FOS, MOS and beta-glucans.
- With fennel fruit powder, chamomile flower powder and ginger root powder to support the digestion and with sodium butyrate as energy source for the intestinal cells.
- For a healthy intestinal flora, nice manure and extra energy.
- To strengthen the pigeons’ natural resistance and to support the metabolism.
- Contains slow sugars (maltodextrin) and fast sugars (dextrose) to support the pigeons’ fitness.
- When the pigeons droppings fall on the granules, they dry in no time, which stops the contamination cycle by parasites to dry the droppings and stops maturation of the oocysts of coccidiosis. Moreover the granules absorb the smell of the droppings.
- Helps to keep the acidity in the gullet and in the digestive system in balance and thereby supports the pigeon’s natural resistance.
- Using Herby Zyma means harmful bacteria will immediately be tackled in the gullet
- The electrolytes stimulate the pigeon’s recovery after the race.
- By eliminating waste products from the body and replenishing consumed salts (potassium chloride, sodium chloride) and minerals (calcium, magnesium), this will help your pigeons to recuperate faster.
- Rich in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3 and B6) and the essential amino acid methionine.
- Contains simple sugars (dextrose, sorbitol) for an energy boost.