Lamb (dehydrated, 25%), Rice (25%), Rice flour, Animal fat, Salmon, Vegetable fibres, Linseed, Brewer’s yeast, Salmon oil, Minerals, FOS (0.1%), MOS (0.1%), Lecithin, Sea algae (Ascophyllum nodosum), Rosemary, Marigold, Green tea
Protein 23.0%, Fat content 14.0%, Crude fibre 2.5%, Crude ash 7.9%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.1%
Vitamin A 22000 IU, vitamin D3 1200 IU, vitamin E 500 mg, vitamin C 200 mg, β-carotene 1 mg, taurine 1000 mg, glucosamine 500 mg, E1 (iron) 75 mg, E2 (iodine) 3 mg, E4 (copper) 10 mg, E5 (manganese) 50 mg, E6 (zinc) 180 mg, E8 (selenium) 0.3 mg
• A sensitive digestive system can be due to various factors such as food, allergy, inflammation, … Always consult your vet in case of persistent diarrhoea or intestinal problems
• Make sure there is plenty of fresh drinking water
OPTI LIFE CHICKEN 81%81% of the proteins present are of animal origin and, in combination with rice, they also ensure a smooth digestion and a good consistency of the droppings. The very tasty composition does not contain any gluten, so without wheat or maize. This reduces the risk of food allergies and intolerances.
OPTI DIGESTA good intestinal flora is the basis for an optimal digestion. FOS and MOS have been added to support a healthy intestinal flora.
OPTI HEALTHWe provide extra support of your dog's resistance with the addition of natural antioxidants (rosemary, green tea) and additional vitamin C and vitamin E.
OPTI LIFE CHICKEN 85%85% of the proteins present are of animal origin and, in combination with rice, they also ensure a smooth digestion and a good consistency of the droppings. The very tasty composition does not contain any gluten, so without wheat or maize. This reduces the risk of food allergies and intolerances.
OPTI JOINTIt is necessary to ensure supple and healthy joints already at a young age. Chicken as a basic ingredient is a natural source of chondroitin and we also enriched the composition with glucosamine. Both nutrients support the development of joints during the growth stage.
OPTI GROWTHThe nutritional composition of Opti Life Puppy and the addition of krill (natural source of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA) and extra vitamins contribute to a healthy and optimal growth of your pup. EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are the building blocks in the development of the brain.
- Unique formula: without gluten & 74% of the proteins are of animal origin, smooth digestion & good droppings
- Ideal with a dull coat or dry skin, for exhibition
- Added taurine to support the heart function
- • If you think that your dog might have a sensitive skin, then always consult a vet • Make sure there is plenty of fresh drinking water • Switch to Opti Life Senior Medium&Maxi at about seven years of age dogs or after a period of illness